The more I have studied with the program, the more confident and committed I have become in the area of using the Bible as a key tool in my ministry. (Student in Thailand)
I appreciate this degree programme for the excellent teaching of our professors, gaining immeasurable value in spiritual knowledge, and saving our time and money since we don't have to go abroad for studies. (Myanmar, '05 Grad)
The growth and success of my future ministries will be the result of the great contribution of this program. (Philippines, '05 Grad)
Dr. Dale Marshfield, ABWE
Mr. Dave Kennedy, CU
Dr. Dave Pardini, ABWE
Rev. Kent Craig, ABWE
Rev. Craig Johnson, CU
Mr. Hoyle Disuanco, at large
Dr. Peter Malaker, ABWE
Mr. Peter Ektrakul, at large
Rev. Jim Blumenstock, ABTS
In addition to their individual ministry responsibilities, the ABTS Board has been established to:
1. Assist in strategic planning.
2. Approve and oversee an annual program budget.
3. Recommend a new Dean as needed;
4. Maintain contact and accountability with the partners though its Chairperson.
5. Recommend all resident and adjunct faculty to Cornerstone University for approval.
6. Ensure all resident faculty are in agreement with the ABTS Confession of Faith.
7. Recommend all new seminary teaching sites for approval by appropriate accrediting bodies.
The ABTS Board consists of members appointed equally from both ABWE and CU, one representative from ABTS, and several at-large members. The Board officers are elected and serve 2-year terms.